2014/09/30

The POLISHED LINE Ⅵ




NEW!  New year 2018





Holy night





Bind





Christmas stocking







PEACH JOHN BEAUTY / Website





peony and present





Trainer





Summer clothes





Black kitten woman





Start a new life





I'm a milk chocolate





Working woman





Drink me!





New born America





星のお守り





鶴づくし





Wool sweater lady





酉!2017





 Bustier





Hologram





Queen of Halloween





Halloween gal





Traveling





Ice-cream time





 Summer sunshine





Circus girl





Scouting





Restriction





Roses





Jersey girl





Mild Spring Day





Lunch basket





White roses





Jump rope exercise





Hot tea time





Red knit coordinates





Milk choco girl





Palette chocolate





Chorus!





Chocolate crayon





Japanese spiny lobster and me





Give you chocolate





Like a maid





Maiden and gerbera




謹賀新年 2016





My overalls





Jonathan livingston seagull





Tiger madam





Snowwhites apple pie





Nightingale and me





Counter





Warm Autumn





真夜中のマドレーヌ





Candybox





 Punishment





Pumpkin pie





 I'm pudding





真夏の夜会





 My dear duck





恋するスクールガール!





風の通り香






Fresh lemonade





午後の恋人〜「匂宮と女房」





A tiny cross in love





Encounter





The letter





Beauty, Apple, Honeybee





I miss you





TSUBAKI Princess





A dream last night





A small Present





My Christmas rose





Under the tree of APRIL





Waterbird, go!





本の中のあなた





My favorite JKT





The glass of Lily





Chocolate, for me





Valentine's Day 2015





The night in a Mantle





Dance in the dark





What is Love?





Teatime of the fascination





Love, Whisky!





"Too much"! Japanese sense





Nymph of Star





Love! foam





蓑亀娘





Santa+Cross





Christmas ornament





Party costume





Black chiffon dress





Mofmof brothers





Felt coat





宇宙Cafe





赤いボーダーの少女





浮舟~Ukifune by GENJI-MONOGATARI





灯とりむしと薬瓶





イタチと女



Thank you for appreciation!